- Capacity Incentives Incentives
- Rebate Databases
- Tax Incentives
- Case Studies
- About Us
Use Expert Advice To Get The Most Money
Each year, 60% of Americans hire a tax professional because they know the professional will get them the largest tax deduction possible. A tax expert knows the detailed regulations, the critical time lines and how to claim special items.
BriteSwitch brings similar expertise to the rebate process. With a proprietary database containing virtually all incentives across North America and a team of dedicated rebate and incentive professionals, BriteSwitch ensures you don’t leave any money on the table.
Are you using an expert?
Some manufacturers or contractors offer to process rebates for you as a courtesy, but will they get you all the money you deserve? Are they really trying to get you all the rebates possible and not just the "low hanging fruit"? Unlike companies who offer rebates as an add-on to their other services, 100% of BriteSwitch's time and energy is focused on getting you the most rebates and incentives possible. If someone is offering to process rebates and incentives for you, here are a few questions to ask to make sure you won't be missing out on any money.
- How long have you been processing rebates?
- How many rebate projects have you worked on in the past year?
- How many different rebate providers have you worked with this year?
- For which programs are you an approved vendor or trade ally?
- Will I have a dedicated account manager working on getting me the most money?
- Do you also look for possible tax credits/deductions for which I may be eligible?
- How often will you provide updates on my project?
- How do you track rebates for each location?
With our specialized approach, BriteSwitch has proven to get customers much more in rebates, even after our contingency fee. These case studies show how we used our expertise to get our customers more money.