Making Rebates Simple
For businesses across the United States, finding and capturing rebates can be a difficult process. More than 3,000 electric utilities span the country, each potentially with different rebate programs and eligibility requirements. A majority of the rebates are for installing energy efficient lighting, but rebates are also available for HVAC units, refrigeration equipment, motors and more.
Understanding these rebate programs requires a good knowledge of energy saving technologies, which makes it hard for most businesses to find and collect the money on their own. Many companies find that by using a company that specializing in rebates and incentives, they're able to get the most money possible with no hassle on their part.
BriteSwitch can help you by:
- Identifying virtually all rebates for your project.
- Running an analysis to maximize your potential rebate dollars.
- Negotiating with organizations to ensure the preferred solution will receive the best possible rebate.
- Working with the utility and contractor/distributor/customer to arrange pre-approval, pre-inspection and post-inspection as appropriate.
- Filing all rebate paperwork.
- Ensuring the rebates are collected.